How to Use This Page
The following examples illustrate how to access different REST APIs. For each example, you will find information on how to configure the datasource, a exemplary query, a converter and sometimes an additional template. Theses settings should give you a good starting point to adjust the queries to your own needs or understand how REST APIs are queried.
Note: If no Test URL for the datasource is given, you can always use the query URL instead. Simply use a specific value instead of a parameter in this case.
For a general introduction to REST and converters in PocketQuery, see the Quickstart Guide Part 2: REST and Converters.
Our examples include
- Atlassian Marketplace API - Sales Reporting
- Bitbucket REST API
- Confluence Search API
- Facebook Graph API
- HipChat API v2
- JIRA REST API with JQL (group by status category)
- Wikipedia REST API
- [Advanced] Nested Queries for displaying information about Jira Screens & Tabs
- Confluence REST: Page Metadata and Comala Workflow Status
- Confluence & JIRA REST: Usage with API Token Authentication Confluence by resolution
Share your best examples!
Do you have a fancy REST example set up that is missing in our list? Please share it with us in anoymised form, we would love to include it here!
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.