- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
In collaboration with Gebrüder Gerstenberg GmbH & Co. KG we expanded the Confluence Task Management by one more feature to make its workflows even more effective.
For this purpose Scandio developed an app for Atlassian Confluence which sends reminders with reference to expiring tasks by email, so that the user gains an overview of his shortly expiring tasks and is able to simply keep track of his deadlines.
The app Task Reminder for Atlassian Confluence provides the following features for Confluence users and administrators:
At the scheduled date a reminder email will be sent to the Confluence users. This email provides an overview of all Confluence Inline Tasks - categorised and listed by the task's status. A maximum of four lists are displayed.
- output of several to-do lists:
- expired tasks
- expiring tasks within a defined period of time (default 7 days)
- tasks with expiry date
- open tasks without expiry date
- each line in the e-mail shows an excerpt of the task, a clickable link to the referenced Confluence page, user names, and - if available - the expiry date
- email standard texts are internationalized by reference to the user language; at the moment these languages are available:
(Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to provide us a translation to get the reminder mails in your language!)
You can choose your prefered language by editing the settings at your user profile.
English Reminder Mail:
German Reminder Mail:
At the bottom line of the email there is a link that leads to the user's individual Confluence task list.
The settings page can be found at the menu item „Task Reminder Settings“. Confluence admins are able to see a system overview and to adjust some settings by clicking the "edit" button:
- Status overview for administrators Control of the execution of the mail job through “scheduled tasks”, edisplaying the status of the mailserver and the timetable of the Task Reminder job. You can configure the mailserver at the standard Confluence menu item "Mail Servers" and change the execution time of the scheduled task at the standard Confluence menu item "Scheduled tasks", both of which are linked.
- Control the date range, e.g. decide how many days prior to the expiration date of a task the user will get a reminder email
- Choose a Confluence user group to limit the Task Reminder functionality to it. (only Only users within this group will receive recieve emails for their tasks.) Leave blank, if all users should recieve notifications.
- Change the email subject
- Manage the email output (selection or deselection of the lists “tasks with expiry date” and “open tasks without expiry date”)
The settings for the execution time of the scheduled tasks and the mailserver can be found at the standard Confluence menu items "Scheduled tasks" and "Mail Servers".
- Our Task Reminder Service Desk - is the best way to reach us if you have problems or would like to suggest a new feature.
- Atlassian Community with lots of answered questions.
- Contact Scandio.
- All information on our whole bunch of apps.
Download Task Reminder
from the Atlassian Marketplace!