- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Welcome to Task Reminder!
Task Reminder is an app that reminds users of their open tasks in Confluence via email. These emails are sent in a configured interval using a scheduled job. The following attributes can be configured by Confluence administrators:
- In what intervals and when should reminder emails be sent?
- What users and groups should receive reminder emails?
- What type of tasks should be included in emails?
- Tasks already expired
- Tasks expiring soon (it can be configured what soon means)
- Tasks expiring later (it can be configured what later means)
- Tasks without due date
- What should emails look like, i.e. what should be the content and appearance of these emails?
- What contents in emails should be translated for a multi-language user base?
Download Task Reminder
from the Atlassian Marketplace!